- Ability to be local and assist out IA’s with annuals and scheduled maintenance items.
- Ability to travel on the road to service aircraft and perform unscheduled maintenance duties.
- Professional pilot’s license preferred Commercial license a bonus.
- The proper candidate either wishes to remain local and travel often or be included in our aerial imaging pilot fleet as they transition from an A&P career path to a professional pilot career track.
- Airframe & Powerplant Certificate issued by the FAA.
- Commercial/Instrument Rating if the candidate wishes to pursue the aerial imaging pilot/traveling A&P job route.
- Ability to travel on the road for periods of time.
Job Type: Part Time and/or Full Time